Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vampire Slayer / Hunter Kit Auction

I have decided to hold an eBay auction for the last of my 2011 handmade Deluxe Vampire Slayer / Monster Hunter Kits.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/160608357283

I will sign the stake and/or interior of the wooden carrying case at the request of the winning bidder.

Please note that this is the LAST DELUXE SLAYER KIT I plan to make for the 2011 year.

After this auction ends, no more of the DELUXE type of my SLAYER KITS will be available for purchase until some time AFTER my new website's launch, which is scheduled for around August 1st 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.