Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Guest on Mancow Morning Madhouse

Hey folks,

I would like to start by saying I am sorry for not posting much this last week.

I promise that I will be putting up a "real" blog post in the next day or two.

In the meantime, however, I wanted to let everyone know that I am scheduled to be a guest on the Mancow Morning Madhouse radio show (I believe the station is based in Chicago at TALK 105.1 FM), talking about zombies (of course), on Wednesday June 8th at 6am (CST) ... so, if you are a morning person, come have a listen.

I am certainly NOT a morning person, but this is noationally syndicated radio. So I guess I will just have to deal with it.

I'll survive (I hope, LOL).

On that note: God Bless You, CDC, for all the free zombie publicity you have been putting out lately. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.