Friday, August 19, 2011

'The Mythology of Supernatural' Question Responses ARE coming!

Hey Folks,

Please accept my apologies for being unable to start posting my responses to questions this week, as I had originally intended. My life has been uber-nuts the last two weeks, as you can probably imagine, between my daily work and all the additional craziness that comes with having a new book come out. Please know that your questions are certainly NOT forgotten. And I fully intend to start posting responses on Monday (8/22).

My most sincere thanks, as always, to everyone in the Supernatural Family/Fandom for your interest and support!

Nathan Robert Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.