Friday, July 22, 2011

The Mythology of Supernatural - new updates/posts begin August 2nd

Hello All,

Not much time to post lately. However, I wanted to let everyone know that I will begin posting updates and comments related to the new book, The Mythology of Supernatural, beginning on the release date (August 2nd 2011).

In addition to my own comments and updates, I will also be answering questions from readers. For those who would like to pose a question (related to the book, please) that they'd like me to answer in a post, you may either present them to me in the blog comments, the discussion board on my Amazon Page (http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002OIHVIK). You can also tweet questions to me using Twitter (NatRBrown) or leave a comment on my Facebook fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=pages&ap=1#!/pages/Nathan-Robert-Brown/285309961036?sk=wall).

Submitting a question does not guarantee that I will choose it for a post. I have no idea how many questions I will end up with, so I don't want to make any promises.

I would like to extend my most sincere thanks, once again, to all those in the Supernatural fandom who have helped to make this book a success.

All My Best!
Nathan Robert Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.