Thursday, March 19, 2015

2015 Appearance Schedule

Hello All,
Well, it's that time of year again... the almighty Con Season.

As of today, here is my appearance schedule for the 2015 summer con season:
  • May 30-31 -- ALTERNATION CONVENTION CHICAGO (IL)
  • June 5-7 -- AKON DALLAS (TX)
  • July 31-Aug 2 -- TAMPA BAY COMIC CON (FL)
If any of these change, or if any events are added in the coming weeks, I will post updates.

As always, thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting some of you at the conventions this year! As well as seeing some of you again!

All my best,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.