Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sorry Folks


Hey everyone,

My most sincere apologies for not having posted a Mythology of Supernatural update in a while.

First, I realized that I didn't really have much to add to the conversation on the subject of Kronos... at least, not anything that couldn't be just as easily found with a simple google search anyway.

Then we had another hellatus.

And now that I need to research and write my post on the lore of Amazonian women, I am just really busy and preoccupied with other stuff.

So ... I am VERY, VERY, VERY sorry that I haven't posted that yet. I will try my best to get it posted up before tomorrow's new episode of Supernatural.

And I will even make a deal with you ... if I fail to post the new update tomorrow, I will post two updates next week as well as a Reader Question Response (I have a few of those that I have been meaning to answer, anyway).

So do we have a deal?

My thanks to everyone, as always, for your interest in and support of the work I do...whether that's Supernatural-related or just my writing/books in general. Without you folks, I would be out of a job. And you are VERY appreciated.

I am out of this hizzee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google, blogger, or one of the other available IDs.