Friday, February 17, 2012

Mythology of Supernatural Update: My Two-Part Apology


I would like to begin my two part apology by saying that you are all very kind attractive people, and that I have nothing but love for all of you.

Part 1:
Some of you may remember that last week I promised that this week I would do two Mythology of Supernatural update posts in addition to a reader question response. What I didn’t realize was that I was about to be hit with a double whammy of bronchitis and a sinus infection.

Needless to say … none of what I had planned to do got done this week. And for that I am truly sorry.

Part 2:
My self-inflicted sentence for letting everyone down this week, however, will be for me to attempt to post something everyday next week (meaning Monday-Friday).

So … again … I am really sorry that I have not posted as I intended. But I will back to normal soon, and I should be able to get back to my regularly scheduled postings.

As always, thanks so much for everyone’s support!

See everyone for live tweets tonight during Supernatural!

6 comments:

  1. irst of all feel better! That's the most important!! Everyone is sick lately!! Do not worry about it!! Can't wait to read your posts next week then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that is one of the such a lot vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However
    should remark on few common issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in point
    of fact excellent : D. Just right task, cheers

    Also visit my web page: Watch The Identical Online Streaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate
    if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited
    from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web site; Martial Arts grand rapids mi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not write a comment, but after reading through a bunch of responses here "Mythology of Supernatural Update: My Two-Part Apology".

    I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
    Is it only me or do a few of these comments look like
    they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like to follow you.
    Would you list of all of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    my site: celebrity breast implants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and
    was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100%certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    Here is my web-site: Belinda Broido

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry, but I had to remove the Anonymous User; comment option. I was receiving far too many spambot posts (100s a day). However, if you are a real person and not a bot, feel free to post with your google or blogger IDs.